Thursday 1 December 2011

Various Artists - In Search Of Hawkwind (2010)

















There were a bunch of 7" splits between the bands before this album. I guess the label compiled them all into one place and also added some new ones.
A group of now well known bands (among us) covering the space lords. What can I say i'm speechless. Just look at this
1. Kinski – Master Of The Universe
2. Mugstar – Born To Go
3. Magoo – Space Is Deep
4. Bardo Pond – Lord Of Light

5. Mudhoney – Urban Guerilla
6. Acid Mothers Temple & The Cosmic Inferno – Brainstorm
7. Moon Duo – Hurry On Sundown
8. White Hills – Be Yourself

9. Mugstar – Paradox

4 comments:

  1. It's awesome indeed, I have it on cd and I can't remember how many times I've already listened to it. Only the Mudhoney one isn't new, it was recorded for the John Peel show in 2002 (the rest are from between 2005 and 2008).

    ReplyDelete
  2. link is dead please repost

    ReplyDelete